Sunday, September 1, 2013

Furniture, Etcetera




I am not a furniture maker by choice, but if I can't find what I'm looking for at a thrift shop, then I'll make it.















Buffets designed and built to match dining room furniture. One
with glass, one without.




White table built and painted for my husband, the fisherman



Wine Cabinet & Bathroom Vanity



Built headboard and hutch, all white washed and put to bed.


Funky Shelves


Judy's "under the staircase" shelves.


Rustic shelving built for "Mahogany House" gallery
 in Waynesville NC to hold my Mountain Rustic clocks.



Here is the Etcetera I mentioned above...

Garden Cottage on Cowee Mountain
What happens in the garden cottage,
 stays in the garden cottage...

unless it stinks. Then you should get rid of it.
No, really. You should.




Outhouse with bird house








There's more but I forgot to take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment