Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mosaics

Let the mosaics begin

                 My favorite mosaic mirror.
 It goes downhill
from here.

Funky Munkey Mirror

Mirror, Mirror on the ground, whose the...
how does that saying go? It's my
memory. Not so good anymore.


                                            Dance like no one is watching. And even if
                                they are, dance anyway. You'll never see
 those people again anyway.

My poor achin' back. It's true. No, really it is, but
I never complain...much.

Mosaic (and grout) mirror. Self portrait.

             Another self portrait. Don't look at me
             like that. I work out...sometimes.

This has absolutely nothing to do with me. 
What is that anyway?

Crazy Lady. This is not me so
don't go thinking it is.

I made this melting mirror Too Close Too the Fire
 for my son-in-law. I mean my ex son-in-law.
 I want my mirror back.

                                             My husband's favorite mosaic mirror.
I sold it.


I have nothing to say about this mirror.

Two mosaic tables during my
swirly days. Hey, I said
"swirly" not "squirrelly."


I forgot why I made this.


Sick of mosaics.



LOOK! There's also FURNITURE
and SIMPLY WHIMSY. Upper right corner.
Or click on OLDER POSTS below.




No comments:

Post a Comment