Sunday, September 1, 2013

Simply Whimsy

Face art using leftover grout from mosaic projects. Say hello to
Miss Rice, Messrs. Edwards and Presley and Miss Whoopi.
(To see my mosaics click on Mosaics to the right of this page.)


     
More Smilin' Phases...Guess Who?


Would Bill and Abe hang out together?


Who the heck?


Red Hot Red Hat ladies. 

Rich and Maggie


      
Hurricane Ivan, September 2004


    
Not your father's 2 x 4's


"Not Yours" Luggage Tags


What is the message in this picture?

The answer below...if you
haven't figured it out already.

Hangin' Thang


Everyone needs a chicken by their pool.

I used to like frogs so I painted one. Then Maggie
Mae licked a frog and almost died.  So I don't
like frogs anymore. Know anyone who
would want a picture of a dog killer?

After licking a frog
Maggie Mae feels so
foolish it's hard to show
her face in public now.


Did you also see my other whimsical art?
 Whimsical Clocks, Mosaics, and Furniture
Go to upper right corner of this page or click below on newer posts.
.Check out my blog The Ramblings of an Aging Baby Boomer on 


Beauty is in the eye of the B holder.



No comments:

Post a Comment